Here you go: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1554132339/shilen-match-grade-barrel-blank-358-caliber-centerfire

Great cartridge especially in Moose and bear country. A 1-12 will still shoot pistol bullets and some cast ones. Making cases I would just fire form to minimize working the brass too much. Annealing beforehand might save some brass loss. But I would have no problem just necking up and firing them. The belt if cut to minimum tolerances should make this work easily.

Always wanted one but went 375 for a medium with Africa in mind but for NA or anywhere there is not a caliber restriction the 358 would be tops. Every time I used a heavier than needed barrel I regretted it. I have made this mistake when I see a barrel on sale in a caliber I want but won't do that again. The MPI stocks I have handled are good and I like the manlicher option and styles they have. They have a good weight to stiffness ration especially if the Kevlar graphite option is ordered. No it is not due to the use of Popsicle sticks in the layup.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli