Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by S99VG
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by ed7189
Ok Roy, What did you just buy??

Oh come on for the love of Pete! grin Nothing noteworthy.

I own a Jeep, all my money has a place to go.

Damn, I just got rid of a Jeep. A 98 Cherokee. I put over 170K on that thing and threw a lot of money at it too. But to be fair a lot of that scratch had to do with miles on the OD and years down the road. I love Cherokees and get a bit weepy whenever I see a nice one drive by. They are a great little rig for what they are.

Were those Cherokees Jeeps too? (if in doubt watch your bank account for signs of profuse bleeding). Mine is a 1981 CJ5 with 46,000 original miles, and it still sucks money like Obama on holiday. Sure keeps the Savage buying under control though!

*Come to think of it, I didn't want a Jeep either until I saw this cherry little rig. I may have a problem. Or two.

All jeeps, except for the new models and none of the Grand Cherokees, are jeeps. A buddy of mine I grew up with had, and still has, the 1950 Willys PU his dad bought back in 51. We used to go chasing the cows around across the lava top buttes in that thing. He once came by and complained that it was running a little rough, We popped open the hood and the one barrel carb was dancing around on top of the manifold - but it ran. It didn't matter if half the nuts were missing and the other half were loose. It ran.

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." John Stapp - "Stapp's Law"
"Klaatu barada nikto"