Was lucky and blessed enough to harvest this little beauty last week, thanks to my (poorly compensated) guides and newfound friends BobCape (Bob) and APDDSN0864 (Ed) and my road buddy Mannlicher (Sam), without whom none of which would have been possible.

Thanks to an invite from eh76, several antelope and at least one mule deer (last I heard) were harvested. Several whitetail had been spotted prior to our arrival, but the recent squatter's rights actions of a burly moutain lion spoiled the action in the nearby creek bottom.

The trip out and back was 5300+ miles and I am feeling my Wheaties, but would not have traded the experience for anything.

This approx. 120 lb doe was taken with a '56 Model 70 .30-06 Featherweight using 150 gr Federal Blue Box SP.

Best Wishes to all at camp: Keith, Sam, Woody, Jeremy, Bob, Ed, Doc, Bryan, Casey, Ryan, and Sheldon. Hope to see you all again in the future. smile

PS- our campsite had been thoughtfully appointed with some exquisite designer lawn furniture prior to our arrival. smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH