My 15 and 11 year old will be getting certified in Red Cross CPR and first aid next month. It’s a basic knowledge that EVERY citizen should possess and as my 15 year ventures into the part time job market I want him to have as many certifications as is possible for a 15 year old. I tell him that in order to standout in his peer group having taken it upon yourself to get basic certifications shows initiative. Our 11 year old daughter babysits occasionally and wants to do more so these certifications are important and the babysitter cert from the Red Cross will increase her value. Just like firearm safety, water safety and being able to effectively defend and protect yourself having first aid training is imperative and will be invaluable throughout ones’ life. I want my children to grow into capable and confident young adults and it’s a job we take seriously.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~