I 'm afraid the only information I have on this is whatever is on the website I posted. If you're interested the best bet is to email Roger here: inforadicalconcepts.info, or give him a call. What I'm gathering is that he isn't going to put these into regular production, but rather take orders and then produce limited runs of them. Nor do I know if he will build one on a customer supplied frame.

What I can say is that Roger (R.J. Renner) has treated me well in the two projects he's done. He's not cheap (i.e. he isn't aiming for the Walmart crowd) but IMO not outrageous either, I feel I've gotten very good value for the money. He's the kind of guy who is always thinking and going and seeing what he can produce and obviously is a busy man, but we've had a few conversations from 1/2 to a full hour and he's never rushed me or talked down to me or tried to brag and puff himself up, he strikes me as just a regular guy who happens to be very knowledgeable about guns.

He mentioned that he was working on this Longslide project during our last talk and since I'm sure he wouldn't produce a crappy product I figured to spread the word for any folks who may have an interest.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!