Originally Posted by TheBigSky
First, look at the alternative we faced and imagine how much worse it absolutely would have been.

Second, with as much as we have on the line, I'm tired of trying to be the people/group/party that just won't stoop to underhanded tactics that the liberals and Democrats have effectively used for decades.

I couldn't care less, in the end, if we find out President Trump lied, cheated and stole throughout his entire presidency as long as we get a significant number of quality Judges on the federal bench and the supreme court. I believe that is what is absolutely necessary to save this country. The ends have always justified the means to the Democrats. We are in a position now where Republicans need to think that way, at least in the short run, in order to save this country in the long run.

After the past week I'm of the firm belief that too many republican politicians are turning to the democraps for help to do as much damage as they can to President Trump and his administration. The few who haven't turned will do as their told. We're on our own.

Last edited by EZEARL; 10/20/17.