I have used the 17 caliber ones some. So far they work as advertised. These seem like a more frangible version of the raptor bullets. Even the 17s will give you pass through on smaller game. I would suspect the 25 caliber version would also give a pass through some of the time. I hope to give these a try on deer if I get loads worked up this season.

I think this could be the ticket for South Texas where it is nice to keep them out of the brush. I hate the term "energy dump" but that is what these bullets appear to do.

In reading the reviews it appears the only negative ones were for the 300 BO and that review claimed they had a narrow velocity window. Could be true at lower velocities but I will load this full tilt and I bet they will work fine. If you don't like them PM me and I'll take them off your hands, but I bet you will like them.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli