So the bullets arrived yesterday and today I am testing them. I seated them using the same setting my seater die is set for the 117 Hornady SPBT. I am loading them in Hornady Superformance brass after having pulled the bullets and dumping out the powder, chamfering and then charging them with powder. I began with 42.0 and 43.0 grains of WC852 a surplus powder that has two different burn rates, this version approximates H380. I generally charge two cases at a time when working up a load. The first two were .75 apart with no pressure signs, the second two were 1 inch apart with no pressure signs. It was beginning to rain and in reality I am trying to get near max and not really shooting groups. I did correct POI though to 1 inch high at 100 yards. In my backstop of damp dirt penetration far exceeds what I was getting with the Hornady bullet. The last two fired with 44.0 grains of WC852 were in the same group as the 43.0 grain load and the 4 shot group is still right a 1 inch. Think I will stick with 44.0 grains and shoot a couple of three shotters with it.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]