Originally Posted by wareagle700
Somehow I doubt anyone considering a PSA upper is concerned with placing at Camp Perry.

I"ve had non PSA stuff that shot 2moa.... I"ve owned a Krieger that was hard pressed to barely hold MOA...

PSA was not even a dream when we were shooting.

I get your direction though. But things have come a long way and even old model 1 sales stuff I've seen shoot better than 2moa. Says a lot for how far quality has come overall.

is a 2moa gun good enough? I supposed for some. I have a custom bolt gun that hovers around 1.5 to 2 moa and it just sits there in the safe never shot. Its not a capable 200 yard reliable deer gun to me and it was built for long shots.

Of course I view things a lot different than most. And wife and I have a set up at the lease, that can net a 350 yard shot on deer trails really eaisly... and out another side can reach to almost 700 yards. We think the 350 yard interesection is a chip shot. But its not built for a 2 moa gun.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....