Originally Posted by Boogaloo
Originally Posted by Labman95
I've heard good things about JES until I saw this post. It's long but worth reading before you make up your mind. Not very good customer service.

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3221043/m/3061008432

So to summarize that thread, a guy fires some loads he got out of a manual, that were originally tested with commercial brass, using thicker military brass and starts blowing primers.

So knowing from the first rounds he fired that there is some problem with pressure, he continues to shoot the rifle with over pressure loads until he manages to blow it up.

To me, the barrel looks like the effects of a barrel obstruction, but that aside, the guy knew from day one that there was a problem somewhere, either with the rifle or ammo, and continued to fire off rounds, with not even a fleeting thought of taking the rifle to a gunsmith to check it out and find out where the problem lies.

All this is from the poster's statements and assumes that events unfolded exactly how the poster said it did...so there's that... but now he maintains that the rifle blew up because JES screwed up the barrel re-boring and wants JES to fix it, so JES sends him back his action and an original barrel...I can only assume that JES might not have had a lot of patience to deal with this guy beyond that point.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but it's hard not to watch a good train wreck.

Now... what's wrong with that 270?

And he never clarified if he was using factory ammo when he split the barrel.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.