Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

If Trump is for the Little guy why is the Corporate tax permanent and the middle class tax is temporary?
My son owns a small business, no tax break for him.
They estimate Trumps family will save over a billion dollars if this tax goes through.
I thought Republicans were for balanced budgets?
I heard that middle income families will save no money at all or will loose money on this plan.

It's estimated that Trump will save $2 billion under the new tax bill. No wonder he likes it!

The only reason the C-corp tax cut is permanent and the tax on pass through entities is not has to do with the need to pass this through the reconciliation process, and not through general order.

Anyone who says middle income families will not benefit is a liar.

Doubling the standard deduction and doubling the child tax credit will be benefit way more middle income families then the deductions eliminated.

As so what if Trump saves a billion or even two billion in taxes. What do you think he will do with that money, but invest it in more projects and start another 100 companies.

Two billion dollars in the private hands of Trump will create way more jobs than two more billion in the hand of the Federal Bureaucracy..

We don’t know what Trump does or doesn’t do with his money because he doesn’t show his Tax Returns.

Why do individual deductions lapse while Corporate deductions remain permanent? You say increased standard deductions will help middle class but you don’t respond to why they don’t remain permanent.

Will there be so much growth that the National Debt will be eliminated? Why didn’t this work at the state level in Louisiana and Kansas?

How come suddenly the deficit isn’t important?