I have QuickLoad, QuickTarget, Sierra Infinity, and Ballistic Explorer. None of which allow me to save an image of a target with other load data. However, Ballistic Explorer has a Data dialog where I can keep data for reloading as well as Group size and RSD (radial standard deviation) along with a short note. I could include the location of a target image in the note, but Group size and RDS tell me how accurate the load was.

There's room for 20 types of data and all that data along with all the shooting conditions is easily saved to the trace catalog on disk. I like the catalog feature because I can display and sort by trace name, load name, category, caliber, gun name, bullet name, and powder name when I'll trying to find something from a few years ago. The catalog is all in a single file, which makes it easy to backup to another drive so that I don't lose my data because of a hard drive fail or my doing something stupid.

Those new to PC's might find Ballistic Explorer a bit overwhelming. Each part is easy to use, but there's a lot to it. I've had it for over 10 years and there are still parts I don't use and they keep adding new features, which by the way, current users get for free. Luckily, they have a lot of helps including some videos. Search for Ballistic Explorer on YouTube and check out the G1 vs G7 video.