Folks ,

I've looked at Point Blank -Quick Load -and Reload Buddy . My inquiry to all of them was do your programs include data form reloading manuals . Quick Load responded no , but did tell me they use I believe thermodynamics for their data .
.What I want to be able to do is pick out a cartridge , say .300 Savage with a certain twist and get some proven SAFE data .
Or when logging my own loads pick from a library of cases-powder- primers -bullets etc , I'm sure you guys get the idea .
I see that some have a target where you can either take a picture of your target and download the results or allow you to mark your shots on a program target so you can save it and analyze it.

Does anyone know of such a software ? Am I projecting myself clearly ? I'm only a hobbyist and at my retired age trying to take some advantage of todays great technology .

Thanks to all for your input . If I can speak to any of you please shoot me a PM and we can talk about it . Maybe you can tell me what I want better than I can tell you .

Once again thank you in advance for your time help and consideration .

Semper Fi
Soup