LOL. I get the hate and offered the same before I ran one.. A properly fitted TH is hard to beat for proper shooting ergonomics in all positions at least for me.

Also not liking a sling or trying to grapple a rig out of a pack in a hurry , I found that a TH allows for an eased control of carry on longer humps at the semi ready cradle position either with your dominant or off side arm with fingers through the opening for extra control.

Honestly I have found them to be about as utilitarian as a stock can be whether shooting from a climbing stand, blind, prone or free hand.

As to ergonomics I can't tell ya how many times I have noted a shooter throwing off shot from improper hand and trigger finger alignment no real way to do that with a TH. My grip by human nature is perpendicular to my arm not canted as your standard stock requires. Some stocks address the cant a TH being one of the better for such, chasis stocks do the samer but then the weight comes in to play.

That said, I only hunt a true 160 days a year from ground and stand so what would I know wink

They aren't pretty to the eye thats for daggum skippy but everything else failed for my arrangements and needs until I marked aesthetics off the list and went TH on all my rigs.

An A3 sporter in carbon would be my second choice I reckon but the stock on the FC just isn't for me.

Last edited by Strick9; 11/26/17.

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2