Originally Posted by rickt300
Wyoming g&F went from awesome to poor over the Obama years letting the wolf and the grizzly wear out the elk from Yellowstone to Labarge. Then never reduced the number of tags they sold or admitted they were using the elk as the main course in a preditor feeding program. They went from being helpful biologist to chickens [bleep] game wardens that dont want us shooting elk. Feel free to disagree but New Mexico is like Wyoming was when I first moved there in 1980.

You're so off in left field you're not even in the ballpark.

For starters, the WYGF does not have statutory authority to raise license fees. The last increase, like all increases was the result of the State Legislature. They cut all general funds from the GF budget and "made up for the cuts" via the license fee increases that are going into effect in 2018. The net result, is a net loss to the GF budget of about 1 million.

As to the wolf and grizzly, again the GF has/had no statutory authority to manage either until they were off the list.

If you want to blame anyone for the delayed wolf delisting in Wyoming, chat with the Republican dominated AG community who had undue influence on the Wyoming wolf plan regarding the trophy game/predator zones. That is what delayed delisting and gave the pro-wolf crowd the reason to litigate and drag out delisting. I give credit and blame where its due.

For a state that doesn't want hunters killing elk, WY has set harvest records just in the last few years.

They hate killing elk so much, they only allow me to kill 3 every year...

But carry on with your crusade of lies.