Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by nick54
I believe that is the first increase in close to ten years, who doesn't want a raise within 10 years? The wyoming outfitter publication does a great job showing the appreciation of non residents and the amount of money spent in communities. The only thing I didn't like, Wyoming implementation of increase goes public after the point deadline. I only hunt a few specific unit areas, but the warden has been nothing but awesome, always available by cell phone and extremely helpful

You bet the outfitters are loving it. With the state increasing by far the acreage you can only access with horses and closing roads they think it is great. Your now paying more for much less.

Another lie...the WYGF has NO authority to close access or limit access. Those are actions taken by the various land management agencies, BLM, USFS, USFWS, or office of state lands. All require public comment periods and allow the general public to provide input.

I've been involved in public access issues for a long time...and in my experience, those doing the crying about having to walk, never provide a comment.

In this case, just the general lack of knowledge, there is no doubt that the whiner in this thread has never done anything but whine...oh so typical.