Must have? Apparently, all of them; i keep buying the things.

We’ve far too many pack rats, as well as sqirrels, this symmer moles and ground sqirrels... damaging buildings and contents and equipment. Have vowed to have a .22 in every outbuilding for the purpose, so when find a serviceable of no great value, am easily tempted. Eye on an old marlin m60 with older bushnell at the local booze and gun store. I enjoy tearing stuff down, ironing out the little problems, and putting them back to work.

Recently got my first ruger .22’s, a 22/10 targert and an American target (sale!) to hang inside the garage and shop doorways.

Not sure what the future must haves will be, but have impulse bought a mauser 340es and a marlin 1892, if that tells you anything. Last month, a ruger flatgat single six. Month before that, a colt frontier 9”.... I dunno, they’re just cute?

Will echo that the cz 452 is a staple must-have.

Last edited by sandcritter; 12/17/17.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.