700 Rh all original...257 Roberts....LONG ACTION.!! Mountain rifle. GUN is very close to like new condition a I purchased at a estate sale in the summer I had it listed for sale hereprior..There was some confusion as to how I listed it.. so I just decided to keep it . I sent the rifle to my smith who glass bedded the action and put a pressure pad in the forend. Gunsmith work is perfect and barrel is center in the bbl channel . I worked up a load with a 100 ballistic tip and h-4895 . Rifle shoots about 3/4 for three at 100 . I will give buyer the load. There is NO box with the rifle. The rifle looked to be unfired when I got it , I put 63 rounds thru. Never hunted with it just a few times to the range.This was part of a limited run of long actions some years ago for a distributor...cant remember who..... .....1075.00 shipped. or trade for a same condition 700 xcr.308 gen II 20"bbl or a ltr .308 with threaded bbl...You most likely are never gonna see one of these period...let alone in this condition. Pics upon request to serious buyers PM me please. Thanks