Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

They've all been white trash from the beginning, please give me a break.

What do you mean by white trash? Are you using that like white people do when they use the N word?

Yes,
When you stand on your moral ground of conservative beliefs, and run your political campaign platform on those given rules...then have your own families actions contradict, by getting knocked up out of wedlock & an opiate abuser that assaults his father ?

Last I saw there were many threads with members saying let the opiate addicts die, it purges our society of the unclean...now "we" feel bad the son is a druggie that thumped his Dad ? Stay consistent people, Palin doesn't get a pass because she's "conservative".

Like I said, their true colors have been flown for a while,,,hanging out with Ted Nugent at the White House doesn't change 1 thing, they're white trash.

I am against using public money to revive people who choose to take recreational drugs and overdose themselves. If they want to buy Narcan for themselves and have a friend or family member administer it that is fine with me, but public money shouldn't be wasted on people who self-inflect injury upon themselves. IMO, an addict who dies from an overdoes has reaped his/her reward for choosing to use recreational drugs and make no mistake, every addict makes a conscious choice to use recreational drugs, at least for the first time.