When I first started reloading several years ago, I did a lot of research and bought mostly RCBS equipment. including a Rockchucker single stage press and dies for the calibers I was reloading at the time. I read negative stuff on Lee equipment and decided against it. Later I added a couple of Redding die sets but, could never get a good feel with the equipment I was using. A relative who has been reloading several different cartridges for years said he exclusively uses Lee presses and Lee dies. So, I tried a couple of Lee die sets and really liked the ease of set up and the accurate ammo that I was loading with them.

I decided to give more Lee equipment a try. I had a buyer for my RCBS press and bought a Lee Classic Turret Press and later their Classic single stage press. I've since added more Lee dies. Guess I learned not to believe everything you read with regard to reloading equipment reviews. I don't mean to diss any other manufacturer's dies but sure wish I would have started with Lee dies and other equipment from the start.

Start young, hunt hard, and enjoy God's bounty.