Originally Posted by BamBam
Buddy of mine has one we ran 100 rounds out of it, I like it,feels good to the hand accurate, Overall A nice pistol. Don’t know if you guys are into torture test but this is a Interesting video.https://youtu.be/mkaYMhSUIeo
There has only been one pistol that has passed MAC's "Gauntlet" test all the way. The Rex Zero 1 (Sig 226 knock off).

I don't know how much you can put into that test. The two guns that have done the best were the Rex and CZ P07...yet few are rushing out to buy either one. I like how consistent he is in his tests, but I don't know how scientific of a test it is with a sample of ONE for each test. So pistols that do exceptionally well could be a fluke, and pistols that do surprisingly poorly can be a fluke as well. I honestly think for home defense and concealed carry, almost all of the pistols made by reputable manufacturers are more than adequately reliable for the needs of 99% of the shooters who will find one in their hands. To demand that level of reliability over and above all other considerations is probably doing yourself as a shooter a disservice, because the best performers may not the the right pistol for you.

Last edited by GunGeek; 01/09/18.