High Standard had at least one model but they are few and far between. There were quality issues with some of their models and parts have been scarce for a while. S&W may have had a 410 pump too but they had a reputation similar to High Standard who may have made some of S&W's pumps.

There were a couple of imports from Brazil, the Philippines, and the like but I would stay as far from them as possible. They were nothing but trouble 40 years ago and would not have improved with age.

Personally, I would stick with a Remington, Mossberg, Browning, or Winchester in that order mostly due to cost and familiarity to me. I also prefer the buttstock of the first three over Winchester too. I would have to change the pitch on a 42 and that would destroy the value if it were in original shape. The Browning might move to the front if you reload as the hulls will land closer to you and be easier to find while in the field. I have owned the first three and have shot the Winchester some so have a little basis for comparison.