I am so envious of you guys in the mid-west when it comes to squirrel season. Ours in PA starts mid-October and runs to Deer Season (Late November/early December) then opens again after Christmas and runs through February (this second season is typically very cold and squirrels are not terribly active though).....so in actuality we typically get about three weeks of prime weather for them and of course with work one is limited on the days you can actually hunt. Oh well when I get a chance I take it! I started my squirrel hunting in the mid-late seventies with a Remington 572 and a Bushnell 3-7X scope......it didn't take long until I got a Remington 541s and a Leupold 6X Compact. Since then I have amassed a plethora of very accurate sporters including 541s, Remington 40X sporter, the 510 series (including the Nylon 11 and 12 - they don't count laugh ), Remington 12 and 34s, Winchester 52 sporters (original and Japanese copies), Mausers (350s, Mm410s and 201s), Coopers. Anschutz, CZs, Kleinguenthers, Mossbergs (140K, 42, 46, 51, 151, etc...), Marlins (especially 1897 and 39s), Winchester 9422 & 1885, Stevens 44s, etc...... It just would seem right if it wasn't blued steel and wood wink . I do have a Ruger 77/22 stainless/synthetic (with maple inserts though!!) and a Marlin 882s for my foul weather squirrel rifles. Keep the pictures coming they are great to see!

PennDog

Gerald I'll have to get one of those lanyards made!!