Originally Posted by 175rltw
Originally Posted by jwall
Well, it took a little searching but I found it ! ! !
-----------------------------------------------------------
Whitebird posted this in Deer Hunting Forum, "Let's See Some Really Big Deer", 2/18/2017

Jerry, .....You mean this one?

[Linked Image]
----------------------------------------------------------

I offered to buy this rifle before I knew what cartridge it was chambered for. S A W E E T ! ! ! !
Jerry

Takes only a glance to notice that is a larger bolthamdle than “convention” calls for or allows. I have real concerns hat it could possibly gouge another rifle in the safe. Cut that thing off there and it might be something.

Edit. I just imagine that knob causing problems if you hunt where it’s thick or
Brushy. And since I don’t shoot from the prone I doubt it would work for me -iin my imagination t’s a little too large to use to cycle the bolt if your seated or standing offhand.
And can you imagine how it would gouge into you while it’s sling against your back with the bolt handle against you???
I’d say someone needs to put down the comic books, quit pretending to be Chris Kyle and get a proper hunting rifle.

175 -- R U talking about the rifle bolt handle PICTURED **in** your post ?? ...... IF you R..

1st. That is NOT my rifle (YET anyway grin)

2nd. U R out of your ever lovin mind! ! That bolt handle and knob are NOT far from stock -- if any--.

3rd. IF you knew 1/2 half as much as YOU THINK you do... you'd be 1/2 bright.

Smokey you are on the right track. Some people ! smirk

Jerry

Last edited by jwall; 01/27/18.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!