Originally Posted by Boxer
Funny schit...when The Paper Hat Brigade "critiques" a scope. More than a touch telling,when their newfound wares arrive and are held in their trembling mitts and they gotta ask with quivering lips,"is this fake?". LAFFIN'!

Sadly,Reupold could give a schit less about making a scope,that does what a scope SHOULD do and that's simply steer boolits. Instead,they've cut corners in grandiose fashion and the current crop of wares is a fhuqking joke. Failure rates are beyond fhuqking dismal and that is bein' more than a touch generous,as Reupold tugs at my heart strings. Though in fairness,the less one "knows" or "does"...the "better" they are. Joe Average sure as fhuqk ain't very bright and can almost tell a fake,while in their mitts. ALMOST. Laffin'!

Now I rather enjoy the requisite Reupold Excuses that CLUELESS Fhuqks use to "justify" 'em. When IQ points are 17 or less,POA/POI intersections are well beyond the "abilities" of pointy heads to garner. It'll only come as a "surprise" to these "hard charging" gals,that a scope that won't/don't track,can't won't/don't hold zero. Pardon them bubbles bein' burst,as the perpetual look of confusion drapes maws in it's constant cloak of hilarity...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Laffin'!

'Tis a shame,that Reupold long ago quit caring about making good wares and now simply peddles schit to Stupid Fhuqks,if only because their "means","abilities" and "comprehension" giddily invites that sorta Business Model. If you condone it,you get more of it and the future has never been "brighter" for Stupid Fhuqks to get their way,with their Bubble Pack "requirements". Congratulations?!?

It don't suck to sight in a rifle with but a single shot at the 100yd line and then have your way on shot #2 at the 900yd line. Beings I've broken more than a few reticles,it don't suck to have an etched windshield,that precludes same...let along granting more opportunity than a Reupold erector. Google it. Hint. Laffin'.

I also hear through The Grapevine,that parallax adjustment that is unobtrusive and HUGE in it's correction scale,just might couldn't suck either. Then of course there's the fact,that an erector of more than double the travel of glass "touted" here via Retard Frenzy,cetainly do not suck either. Of course on the brightside however,when "gifted" with an IQ shy of 17,none of them things that are the very foundation of a boolit steering device,even "matter". LAFFIN'!

Stupidity is THE "Gift" that keeps on giving.

Bless your hearts...if only because I KNOW you gals are doing your best.

Hint.

Laffin'!

The lazy bushelor, it doesn’t hurt to be nice, you little meanie!!! I finally collected enough cans to buy a leupold for the RAR Mag. I’m gonna offer you it’s old glass at a 1 time offer, with free shipping to you!! It’s got a fair amount of kills under its belt and never lost zero!!! $100 shipped to the Rez!!! Don’t linger....
[Linked Image]

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.