Hi everyone ,little bit of a story involved so bear with me a good friend of mine recently had to give up long gun hunting do to a placement of a pacemaker and a port for dialysis so he's selling of his collection and one thing that caught my eye was a little 410 over and under with 28" barrels ,handled like a dream made by Kahn ,never heard of them before but liked the gun I hesitated and another one of his friends snatched it up,so now the bug has been planted and the search has begun ,I've handled a few that felt like boat anchors , I saw a Franchi looked gorgeous HEAVY and didn't handle well at all ....ATI handled well with choke tubes no less ,never saw that in a 410 before ,so is Kahn still manufactured ? And any input about the ATI , how well built reliability etc ?
Any other suggestions ? Anyone have one they'd like to sell ? ,something I'd pass down to my grand daughter one day
Not related to what I'm looking for but he had a Stoger side x side 410 ,HEAVY LIKE A ROCK a heavy rock ,any input appreciated