https://www.facebook.com/groups/CSPOwnersAssociation/

It looks like someone is going to attempt another resurrection of the ill-fated Bren Ten pistol. The announcement was made on Bookface yesterday, apparently, I just found it today. There are plenty of 10mm fans here, so I thought I'd share the news.

There was another company trying to bring back the Bren Ten in the 1990s, Peregrine Arms, but they folded before they got any pistols out of the door.

How this pistol will compare to a Tanfoglio Witness, I cannot say, nor can I say if the magazine situation will get any better, either. This seems to be a new venture, but you can read about it on Facebook and learn all I know all by yourselves, if you're interested.

I got to play with a couple original Bren Tens when they were still in production, and they were nice, but a little rough around the edges, still they were "interesting" and I wanted one, but couldn't afford the magazines, let alone the guns. I had my Colt Delta Elite, and it was nice enough to moderate my enthusiasm, anyway.

In any event, if you're still halfway interested, it will be interesting and fun to watch how it gets along. Or doesn't...............

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.