I had a few coached with this level of ethics and morality.

I can remember one time in high school we all decided on one really hot day to cut practice. We organized a group cut, if none of us show up, what can coach do about it?

Well four players ignored the plan and went to practice. Recognizing what was going on, Coach Warze too those four out to lunch, full cheeseburger lunches in an air conditioner resturaunt, he thanked them for being true team players.

The next day at practice Coach Warze lined us up at home plate, "Ok gentlemen, Burma road, ill tell you when to stop".
One of the players who had shown up for practice asked "why to the guys who showed up to practice have to run with the others".
He replied" because you are part of this team, and a team is a team, you have a right to gripe, but you need to take that up with your teammates".
As we ran the bases for the next thirty minutes, the four who showed up, ripped, chided and cussed out the rest of the team, I think they enjoyed that more than they would have getting out of the punishment! 😁