Being a Corpsman, no smell that would be overly pleasant...

As far as sounds....Tanks, Deuce & a 1/2... Choppers, particularly Hueys since
I served on a medevac crew...generators we used in the MASH unit for power..

Canvas tents from being out in the field, particular serving for a time in a MASH unit.
Pup tents and sleeping bags...

Smell of M16s being shot, and time on the range.. either shooting or being med support..
Sound of shooting M203's 40mm Grenade launcher, or the M79 LAW...and the following
smell of that ..

The good smells coming from the Hospital Chow Hall, or the Redondo Pit at Ft Lewis.

The Smell of Bad Hygiene when working in the Troop Medical Clinic....
and especially underwear and socks that hadn't been changed for a week..
and certain people who didn't bath very often at all.. but that would make me a racist saying that...

add alcohol ( medical type, not booze) to the above cleaning wounds, giving shots
or other procedures....

Pride serving around elite troops.... depression and disgust serving around some of the lazy
grunts in every day units...poor hygiene, laziness etc...

the abuse of the concept of 'discrimination' by those of a certain race...predominantly...

Proud to have served, but not always proud to have served around some of the people
I served around....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez