Thank you folks for the comments, I in no way want to derail this from the original posters issues at hand here. I only felt compelled to suggest some insight into the mental state of a responsible hard working guide doing his darnedest to be successful and earn the respect of his hunters.

Guides and PH's do not make much money when things go perfectly, and they stand to lose everything if they have an issue with the law, or safety that destroys their reputation. Especially with the internet today. I have been in very difficult to decide predicaments countless times where safety concerns have conflicted with a very likely successful trophy just out of reach. These are the moment in a career that will really test your self control and responsibility. Not to mention your ability to judge the capability and mental strength of your clients as well. In most cases this is not a red neck good ole boy type of job. It's as responsible a situation between adults as any life and death professional roll on earth. Of course much depends upon where you do this job too!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)