Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Sweet !.. I've always liked the kool factor of those old dinosaurs and from what I can see a 401 would be a semi auto 41 Mag !
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Our local Cabelas had a 401 for at least six months on the used rack..Discounted it three times down to $ 345 probably should have bought it,bore was decent but timber was beat up and cracked by the butt plate.By the condition most likely a truck gun.

Them forearms are real easy to split & crack too!

I bet they would be although this one seemed to be Ok. I asked to see the clip and give it a try which was another reason I passed besides all the case forming to make it a shooter.

I have an old 351 SL with one 10 round mag in and two more piled up in a stack, it's Wifeys favorite house gun, 200 grain slugs at 1900 fps, our buddy CrimsonTide says a couple of those in the nipple would make a man bad sick. wink lol.

Sweet !.. I've always liked the kool factor of those old dinosaurs and from what I can see a 401 would be similar to a fast 41 Mag shooter ! grin

LOL, that'll work too Woody, my rifle is cow patty accurate out to 75 yards braced off a back porch post, no recoil at all, the old dinosaur sure is fun to shoot.

Trump Won!