I have a 1905 in 32 SL, a 1907, and a 1910 with 2 original magazines. I haven't found a 35 SL 1905 in the condition I want at a price I'll pay but I have come close a couple of times. Gander Mountain in Duluth, MN had a couple but they were asking premium+ for rifles that were drilled and tapped, had missing sights, or serious cracks in the stock.

I lucked into a few boxes of Buffalo Bore 401 SL ammo at a gun show for dirt cheap as the vendor was tired of hauling them around. Another show I picked up some FMJ and lead bullets for reloading. In the early days I used 35 Rem brass as a base for the 401 but I noticed these last pieces are using 7.62x39 brass. I'll have blow a 7.62 Russian case out with COW one of these days and see how it fits.

The 351 uses 357 Maximum brass with the rims turned down and an extractor groove cut. I bought 500 pieces of 357 Max brass for future use and then found some already formed from Hutchinson or some such place. I don't shoot it much so the preformed brass should last me a while but I'll keep the Max brass as just in case. Bullets are the problem as they use .351" which is tough to find. I crammed .358" round nose lead bullets through a .352" sizer which work OK though the lube grooves are pretty small. I'll try powder coating one of these days.

The 32 SL originally had reformed 357 mag brass but I picked up some brass from the same place as I found the 351 brass. I don't have dies for my press and am forced to use a Rube Goldberg set up to make ammo. It is a pain so I don't shoot it very often.

I've taken the 1910 out hunting but haven't shot anything with it. Accuracy is pretty iffy so the shot must be close and have good tracking conditions. Last season would have been great but I filled my buck tag in a slug zone. If we could use straight case rifle cartridges in the slug zone I would use this rifle more.