Originally Posted by 257wby
I don't have a beef with bow hunters but they kinda have a beef with me because I won't let them hunt my land until after rifle season. My beef with is with fish and game for giving bow hunters such a big advantage. Let the bow guys hunt with the rest of us and just have one deer season regardless of weapon.

> I hunt both ways bow and rifle and too be honest bowhunters have to work a heck of a lot harder than I good rifle hunter to get a good bow shot. its almost against law for good bowhunters to rifle hunt we know a lot more about deer hunting after years as a bowhunter,we need more time as a bowhunter before the redcoats come out and scare everything cazy ! with my bow a long shot would be 30 yards if deer isn`t looking, but my custom rifle 257 weatherby with a niteforce scope,handloads,rangefinder and bi-pod shoots flat to 600 yards and it don`t matter if deer is looking at me I still will kill it ! it takes time with a bow with a rifle most just drive around with binoculars and shoot animal close to truck,seen it and done it too myself. as hunters best not to complain about each other ,myself on my land its only for a few close friends and family.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman