Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

I got a bunch of Conquests...

Does that count?

DF

Contrary to what has circulated, the Conquest and MeoPro lines were not the same. Yes, Meopta assembled the Conquests for Zeiss, but they did so to Zeiss' specs and using Zeiss' internals.Even the reticles were different. I've read here many times where someone referred to a Conquest as a rebadged MeoPro, but such is not the case. They may have been assembled by the same manufacturer and in the same facility using tubes of like size, but that is where the similarities end.

On the other hand, Meopta manufactured scopes for Cabela's. Many of those models were simply rebadged MeoPro scopes.

They are not the same.The lens covers won't interchange either.I had some issues with my Meopta,couldn't it to focus at 200yds where I could see the crosshair and the target clearly.Had to send it back.The scope returned,but the tracking was a guessing game.Had to send it back again.Talked to the tech at Meopta about the German 4 crosshair.I didn't really like it because it was very fine and hard to see.She swapped the scope out for me with one that had a plex crosshair.That scope is much better than the first one.I guess you can get a lemon with any brand. I think the Conquest is just a tad better scope.

Last edited by baldhunter; 03/23/18.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............