Wrongside;
Top of the morning to you, I hope that the sun is up on your side of the big hills and it's warming up a wee bit.

Unless I'm terribly misreading something, I don't believe we can stop this bill at present. Mr. Dressup and his trust fund henchmen have the majority of seats, so will be able to ram more or less whatever they think they can get away with down our collective gullets. But...

There is apparently some dissension in the rural Liberal MP ranks, most especially the ones who were voted in by the slimmest margins. They know full well the precarious position this puts them in when the next election comes. There is a group - link below - who are working on this angle of attack and I for one think it's a worthwhile path to investigate.

http://oneclearvoice.ca/

Hopefully enough of us can put pressure on the Liberals, plus make our voices heard in whatever way possible.

One of the Conservative voices I'm following and lending some support to is this young lady from Manitoba - she needs a bigger audience in my view.

Anyway it's not perfect, but it's a start.

All the best to you as we head into spring.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"