'Bore,

In actuality,more than a few things matter and connecting dots...is how a platform bears fruit. Beings boolits matter more than headstamps,it remains funnier than fhuqk,that Teeker "logic" arranges a 30-06 length action,to hilariously feed from dismal AR-15 COAL mag constraints. Such things,do not bolster the mechanics of a chambering and just happens to muchly curtail opportunity. While I'd much rather sling an 18" 1-8" Krunchenticker at Long Range,than a 26" 1-14" Swift...it is a BITTER pill to slum an AR's COAL in an '06's belly,if only because it is just as fhuqking STUPID as it sounds(cheer up...I gun a Winny 70 K-Hornet too). The 75 ELD is for real and nothing shy of plum fhuqking AMAZING,on the worst of days. A SALAMI 223 with Lever' fuel,will squirt same at 2900fps easily,in 20" or more spout and that do not suck. Ping Pong Balls have no answer and my LRF don't charge me extry,for distances beyond the 15yd line.

It's always funny to fiddle fhuqk a Teeker,due the "esteem" folks who don't shoot,try to assign 'em and such things reliably crack me up. I've got more than one rifle.(grin)

Pass the Fieldcraft Kreedmire.

I'll prolly poke more than (5rds) in the new Grock too.

devnull,

It'll only come as a "surprise" to someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,that I've shot more Teeker on "accident",than most Teeker Fan Boys who are actually enthralled with 'em. Hint.

It's more than worth the jingle,just for the fhuqking laughs and I rather enjoy both your sheer and utter fhuqking CLUELESSNESS,as well as that soothin' High Pitched Nasal Whine. Congratulations?!?

PLEASE "tell" me more. Laffin'!

Hint.

Just sayin'.

Kaleb,

You ask the Perpetual Teeker Query,on how/why they go wayyyyyyyyy outta their road,to PURPOSELY fhuqk up schit that is soooooooooo very fhuqking simple. It makes less than zero fhuqking sense.

I'm with you,in that there is nothing offered over the counter ammo wise,that interests me in a High RPM 223 boltgun. It is tooooo fhuqking easy to align twist,throat and COAL,with the best projectiles in a given diameter and simply connect ALL of the fhuqking dots. AM steel 5's and MDT poly 10's are Sweet Salvation and stalwart in their rugged reliability. The inherent COAL offered within same,in OEM guise is more than forgiving and if one wants/needs more,it is easily arranged to boot. Teeker soooooo arranged a Goat Fhuqk,by trying their proprietary schit mags,rather than an AICS footprint. I have a "hunch" that one can even whistle Factory Fodder through such an arrangement,if'n they had lost a bet of that size.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

REALITY is,not all .224" projectiles are the "same",nore even fhuqking CLOSE.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Never been to cypher,who shoots and who don't.

Hint.(grin)

The Vaporware Teeker Billets have been dangled for a goodly long while and I simply cut to the fhuqking chase,in order to keep the horse in front of the cart...in order to eek the VAST superiority of the literally Battle Proven AICS DBM mag footprint and all of the Mojo associated.

If there was something better,I'd simply be using it.

Hint.