nullandvoid,

Your dumbfhuqktitude,is simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT in it's grandeur. Congratulations?!?

I've never shot a Winchester,Ruger,Sako,Kimber,Weatherby,Mousers,Sprignfields,Krico,CZ,SMELLY's,Enfields,Nagants,Carcanos,Beezeerrs,Salvage,Colt,Browning,Schultz & Larsen,Steyr's,Vudoo,Anschutz,FN's or much of anything else either,if them Delusions are what it takes for you to Whine a bit louder,in regards to your incredibly WELL founded Insecurities. I'd never even heard of "Tikka",before this Thread. Laffin'!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are riveted to my every word and Splendid Pixel,as you set upon your couchbound kchunt and type with trembling fingers and a drooling yap...you "lucky" kchunt.

Only "fair" to roll some footage for you,so you can say you've "seen" said wares. Laffin'!

Teeker RINK,For THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks

PLEASE "tell" me more....because you are really doing fhuqking "great".

Laffin'!

Wow +P++!

'Bore,

In fairness...I've never shot any of them wares you cited either. That whether in particular,or in general. Laffin'!

Barely shot a couple/few 223/223AI's today and only in OEM guise blind bottom,OEM guise hinged floorplates,Plug & Play,as well as mebbe a few DBM's.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Real Rugers are a breeze,with either an OEM spacer slide or AICS footprint. That whether MK I's,true II's or Transitions. Hell,it was barely 15yrs ago,that I modded the first fhuqking POS Tikka 223 magazine and in fairness...they have surely not improved in the duration either. Typical Tikka,which never ain't not funny. I shoulda done a Thread on it. Ooopsie! Laffin'!

Plug & Play's were the first good solve on RAR's,but now a guy can both Chassis in AICS or simply opt AICS footprinted DBM's outright,which have no equal. The 223 throat geometry,of course trumpin' the 5.56 branded versions of same and S/S ALWAYS for the win.

[Linked Image]

As Ruger goes however,the S/S II's is the highwatermark,in a .378" boltface(for structural integrity...but RAR's get the inclination) and it seems like A S/S II wearing an MTU contoured spout in High RPM 223AI,sippin' from an AICS DBM magwell,just might connect a few dots?!? But this schit is all "new" to me.

[Linked Image]

Always nice to start,with ogives above case mouths and Teeker cain't even "do" that "much". Hint. Just sayin'.

Typical Tikka Fhuqk Show and nobody in da' bidness,botches schit worse. 75 'Max Smooch.

[Linked Image]

Tikka gets the SOLE "satisfaction",of offering a High RPM 223 on an '06 receiver,and feeding it with mag confines that are shorter than a Krunchenticker's. A 75 seated to Smooch and another at Teeker mag CONFINES,for THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks. Hint.

[Linked Image]

1000 more words. Hint.

[Linked Image]

It's never been difficult to cypher,who shoots...and who don't.

Them facts,never ain't not fhuqking hilarious!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not bein' forced to guess.

Just sayin'.

Kiss,find pressure and rock on.