Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Your response sounds like a liberal response.....plug your ears while screaming la,la,la,la,la. I also use Klinton, Obongo and various other colloquialisms that are an elucidation of my contempt.

If “that level of discourse” is too tough or emotionally charged for you then I understand and will pray that you enjoy the camps. If you’re useful enough to the guards you might get more responsibility and food. Maybe you could be the barracks’ snitch, anyone that doesn’t immediately do what you say gets reported and you’ll get an extra biscuit with supper. 😁

You're channeling watch4bear.

Says the quitter. 🙄

If you surrender early enough and don’t put up a fight you could just change sides. You aren’t the first, it’s happened in every war we’ve fought, sometimes a person decides it’d be safer for them to change loyalties. Those that remain loyal to their cause stand and fight, sometimes losing a battle but steadfast in their collective-singular goal. Those that remain committed to their cause and fight the hardest win the war even though they lost a lot along the way.

Do you think that you’re going to change your name after the “change”? Skylar has nice gender fluid and quietly appropriate ring to it......make sure and use that on your antifa application paperwork as I’ve heard that they do a lot of communication and that way you’ll get their mailers and flyers about upcoming events in your local area. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~