Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
If you like we still have a new Sig Kilo 1250 from that store we bought the inventory from for only $169.99. If you're interested give us a call, 516-217-1000

That sounds like a hell of a deal. If I did not already have the Leupold Rx 1200i TBR DNA, I would be hoping you passed on this deal so I could have a shot at it.

Just a couple of thoughts. Most laser range finders are rated on reflective targets. One will be very disappointed if he expects a 1200 yd range finder to read on a deer at 1200 yds. It will read on a car, or a possibly a light colored rock at that range, but not a hairy critter.

My Leupold 1200 seems to be reliable on cows, horses, trees, and rocks out to 700 to 800 yds. Now I am jonesing for the Leupold 1600, but it ain't happening. The Leupold Rx 1200 i TBR or 1600 TBR calculates and corrects for uphill and downhill shots. Thus TBR for true ballistic range. It also features stored trajectories for many different cartridges and will give a readout of holdover in inches, or correction in mils or moa.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.