Originally Posted by qwk
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
[quote=szihn]

If you told me that guys had Tikkas in scabbards and horses were rolling on em I’d buy it, but I find it very hard to believe that there isn’t a single thread on this forum or any other about T3 bolts breaking and IME after owning over a dozen of them and another dozen amongst friends that all of a sudden there is phenomenon in Riverton WY where Tikka bolts are breaking with some sort of regularity? C’mon man
Its a cheap gun made to meet a price point. Why is it so hard to believe that they may have problems?

Because people run to the internet whenever something like that happens, ie Remington bolt handles falling off, My Kimber is POS and won’t feed or shoot correctly, etc... There are hundreds of Tikkas owned by Campfire members from all over the country that have used them from Alaska to Africa, yet not one person has mentioned a broken bolt, but I am to believe that in Riverton Wyoming (where my wife was born and raised by the way) a town of 10,000 people, there have been multiple broken bolts on Tikkas, just don’t get it.