Originally Posted by JuniorJohnson
I only do it because it drives you Batsheit and I know you are too yellow to do anything beyond hiding behind your keyboard wearing your monkey suit.

Figure about a dozen azzhats who were big talkers are no longer around to make their empty threats. Funny how Karma works is it not ?

Only one whom is driven batsheit is you! You're little rants are epic and quite humorous! Always a riot to spool you up like a top and watch you falter about.

Only one "hiding" is you Larry. I've been here all this time under the one screen name with no restrictions on my postings. You on the other hand.... how many screen names have you created and had banned or merged with your oldman account? In excess of 100. Interesting and quite funny (yet pathetic) how more often than not, when outed, you claim not to be yourself.

Even going so far as to pretend to be your wife.... too funny! crazy

No Larry, I hope and encourage you to return time and time again under yet another screen name. Pure entertainment and shows just how hypocritical, pathetic, arrogant, and demented you truly are.

Constantly pointing out your newest screen name; watching you first pretend to be someone else...and finally spool up like a top, and then crash; only to create another screen name hoping to fly under the radar. Always humorous.

Carry on Larry.