Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
The left and the liberal media is enamored with the idea of being subjugated to a monarchy type government. That's the reason they haven't gotten over the fact that "Queen Hitllary" lost the election.

I don't think that is it, more than likely people have unsatisfactory (below expectation) lives and live through the exploits of others...as evidence I would submit the way sportsmen are worshipped.

And I have absolutely no idea as to why anyone would give a toss what someone else is doing, particularly if it doesn't directly affect them.

What kind of sportsmen are you referring too? I would guess professional athletes. I ask because over here the term sportsmen is used for fishermen and hunters, the latter being hated by most media and the PETA inclined.
I believe the only reason anyone here cares about Brits and their Royalty, is the pomp and circumstance cinderella bs for some, and the ridiculousness of "royalty" in this and any age, for those more with their feet on the ground.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.