There is an English gal my age who is a cashier down at a local store... that she and I get alone real well
since I lived over there as a kid...

She asked me last night, when I was checking out, about 5 minutes before the store closed
if I was going to be watching the Royal Wedding this week end...

I told her not really... ( I know here well enough).. to tell her that I hate to sound like a redneck
but it sort of pisses me off that Prince Harry will be diluting the Royal Blood line, marry some
chick who is half black... there was no one in line behind me or around me...

Her response was "Bloody Hell! I don't flippin believe it! An American who gets it.....I don't want
to see the Royal English blood line diluted either.. the Bloody Foreigners have ruined my beloved
home in the last 40 to 50 yrs.....that is why I came to America....now the Royal family is letting them
be part of the Royal Family.... I bet the Queen is just 'estatic' over it all... probably wants to ring
Prince Harry's Bloody Neck..."

another reason she and I get along so well....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez