Why would someone want to guinea pig themselves for a $1k scope that already has had some false starts off the line? I see it has an appealing look cosmetically, but it’s had issues that are documented per this thread...Why not spend dollars for a SWFA fixed or variable for the same money or less, knowing you’ve actually got a scope that will trac, repeat, and return to zero?

Drop test??? That dude way up North threw his rifle with a SWFA all over the place, hitting the ground and rocks, several times...It’s was ridiculous, and painful to watch...He picked up his rig, dialed up 1200 yards and “Kalaaang”.

I had no idea what a SWFA scope was all about...Happy to live in my Leupold world...But, I had to see what all the love fest was about...I Bought one...Saw that the box it came in couldn’t last a day lining a bird cage...No information inside...Just one heavy, well built scope that has decent glass...All for $299... I would jump all over a SWAFA 5-20x50 for $1299 and free shipping before buying a Tract Toric. Piece of mind is worth money...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”