Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by Steelhead
[quote=CCCC]

$20 says Christ would shoot a Creedmoor.

The Apostles' Creedmoor, of course.

Okay, that's pretty funny.... also kind of funny is my hunch that several of the original "Creedmoor, Bah Humbug..." posters have since quietly added a Creedmoor to their safes.... They may hold out 6 Months to a year before they start to post about the stellar shooting results though... grin

Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by Steelhead
[quote=CCCC]

$20 says Christ would shoot a Creedmoor.

The Apostles' Creedmoor, of course.

Okay, that's pretty funny.... also kind of funny is my hunch that several of the original "Creedmoor, Bah Humbug..." posters have since quietly added a Creedmoor to their safes.... They may hold out 6 Months to a year before they start to post about the stellar shooting results though... grin

If you're referring to me, I've owned a 6.5 CM rifle since the rifles were first introduced in 2008. I bought the first 6.5 CM rifle I saw which was a Ruger 77 Stainless All Weather rifle. The rife shoots extremely well and there is no doubt that the 6.5 CM is a good cartridge, but it isn't the total answer to everything as some would like others to believe. 2008 was long before every current new owner went gaga over it on the internet.

As for 6.5 MM bullets, its hard to beat them in a ballistic sense in just about any small arms cartridge that they are loaded in, so the military choice is a good one.

When did you quietly add a CM to your safe?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ