Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
Originally Posted by PennDog
In the FWIW column......I contacted Whittaker's late last week and asked if they knew anything about when these rifles may be coming in and the individual I spoke with said "as soon as we know you will know". So we wait laugh

PennDog

And that was a piss poor answer from someone here. The rifles were delayed in customs and Tikka is being very vague about delivery. I'll get you a real answer Monday.

]

I read on another forum (rimfirecentral.com)

Originally Posted by Sir Ville
With ,a heavy heart, i need to announce the following : European dealers will get their T1:s in August.
Tikka discovered a problem with those very early ones they let out so the release is postponed once again
Sad but so it goes... Better they sort out the Bugs before the release. A thin comfort for those who eagerly await their new Gun BUT better the thing/problem was detected before it hits the final market. QC is a good thing
This , together with the Global demand, slows things down - once again.

What it is, exactly , i don’t know. My Cousin, who has one , was asked to send in his - for a check.

This was posted from a member in Finland.

This may separate the men from the cry babies. Easy for me to say, Tikka has no 22mag plans. I can just watch.