Lead is harder to find in some States than in others. Lead wheel weights are being outlawd in some states. Networking works. Like some of the others posted, ask your friends, family and coworkers to look for you. Talk to the shop that you buy tires from or that does your mechanic work. Ask at auto salvage yards. Talk to any roofing or plumbing contractors that you know. Talk to any telephone installers or contractors that you know. Talk with any general contractors in your area. Talk to any scrappers in your area. You know, the guys with a yard full of appliances and scrap. Run a want to buy ad in the local swap shop or craigslist. Check with any local recycling places. Many won't sell to the public but a few still will. Visit the Cast Boolit site for more ideas. They also have a swapping and selling section and often have members selling lead for fair prices. I would forget about any letters or documents until someone ask as I've never been ask. Always be on the lookout. Try to become familiar with things made from lead. I'm not a YouTube fan but there are some videos on there about lead that may give you some additional ideas. Good Luck!

Last edited by lightman; 06/09/18.

lightman