Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Read the book of Esther in the Bible and substitute Jesus in the role of Esther. That makes Haman, Satan, and the King, God. When the king held a festival, there were 127 princes from all the provinces in attendance. Get back to me when you figure out what that book is really about. wink wink

I trust you. For the sake of brevity and to continue the conversation, why don't you you just explain it to me?

Read it. Princes from 127 provinces within the kings realm.

*I'll tell you what I did.

I was intrigued by the book of Esther so I started asking around. Pastors, leaders, Bible bookworms. I got the usual explanations, it was about Jewish history and holidays, etc. But I kept reading it and thinking there is something more here, I can almost see it, but I know there is something more to this book. Frustrated? maybe not the right word, I prayed to God (this was a Tuesday night) that I desperately wanted to know what the book of Esther was about. And I earnestly did want to know.

Again on Thursday night I had a strong desire to know, to really know, what is this book about. I prayed again, very sincerely and earnestly this time, and I had a revelation while I was praying, to substitute Jesus into Esther's role, and read the book again.

That was all I got, out of the blue. No grand explanation, just that. It required more study, but now with different eyes. I'm not saying anyone else will have the same understanding, but at that time, that's what happened to me.

Example-

Mordecai asks Esther to go before the King and plead for her people the Jews (as Jesus goes before the father and intercedes for us). Esther says go and fast for three days and I will do the same, then I will go before the king. (Jesus was in the tomb for three days). Many many other examples but back on topic, the princes from 127 provinces at the feast has relevance to this conversation when the book is interpreted in this way.

Read it.

Ezekiel's wheel is a claimed UFO sighting recorded in the Book of Ezekiel.

”Ezekiel 1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Ezekiel describes a "flying chariot" containing "wheels within wheels" and "powered by angels". Some consider this incontrovertible proof of ancient aliens. Authors that have alleged the ancient aliens explanation of the book include Joseph Blumrich, who wrote The Spaceships of Ezekiel.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?