Three have shown up on gunbroker with asking prices of $1372.80, $1429.01 and $1450.28. They're high prices but not out of line with what dealers are asking for other recent Ruger No. 1 models.

What's a bit irksome is that all three dealers are listing these with "buy it now" as the only option, i.e. this is the set price, with anywhere from 1 to 74 available at that price. That's okay, the bad side is that with those kind of dealers the only picture they will ever post, if they put one up at all, is the generic sample taken from the Lipsey's website. So you don't get to see the one you will actually get.

Obviously tastes vary and I may be alone in this but I like the longer barrels on the AH style forends and that slender 24" 1A profile really appeals to me. Plus it's in a neat, easy recoiling little caliber, so I really, really like this particular model. But I absolutely will not throw the dice on the Ruger wood crap shoot - I need to see the actual rifle before plunking down that kind of money.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!