Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
This sounds like deja vu, except that mine took 2 months to get to me after processing payment, due to a serial number mixup. Here’s the deal: these demo Leica units are not “in stock” at CL, they are in stock at Leica USA. CL has them drop shipped from Leica once you order and pay for them, so the shipping isn’t directly in CL’s control.

Hopefully my Geovid gives me years of faithful service, and is worth the significant hassle I went through to get it in my hands. I hope the same for you.

I’ve heard from a few other guys who ordered within days of myself and no one has them in hand yet outside of ‘Stick who returned his. At the time of my order I was told they would ship within a few days, crickets since......

I’ve called twice and merely been told only that there were unforeseen delays in shipping but no details or estimated ship date. Other guys who pm’d me after my initial reply report they weren’t informed of any delays at time of order (nor was I) but in calling to check on order status were told that the accessories for these are not available so they are delayed.

Several posters here and on a few other boards I frequent are all waiting in limbo as I am.

I can understand delays in the process but it seems slightly disgenuous to advertise them as in house and ready to go if they are actually being drop shipped by the manufacturer and waiting for accessories.